Wednesday 25 May 2011

This is Why We Don't Hug!

Okay, I’m undeniably scarred for life.

The reason, well the one thing you should know about me and my friends, we do NOT under any circumstances HUG people.

Yes I know that makes us sound really mean but would you go up to some random person in the street and hugging them? (by the way if you have just answered yes to this question you are BEYOND insanesville, and this is coming from the girl who randomly started singing xmas carols, in the middle of a busy town centre, in summer.)

So anyway, we had just come out of are final lesson of the day and were heading back home when all of a sudden my (guy) friend started hugging me.

Most of you are probably thinking “Awww that’s so sweet” or “why would that scar you for life” well let me finish and you will find out (Geesh).

Your right that would have been normal, but he was trying to walk at the same time.
So as we were walking down the street, me doing a brilliant plank of wood impersonation, when he tripped over one of his shoe laces, falling right on top of me!

Everyone around us was laughing, pointing, and taking pictures, of us the human dominos.

But oh well, every cloud has a silver lining, I bet he won’t randomly hug me again XD.

Well until next time

The Truthful one

Over and out

XD

2 comments:

  1. Lol! I love the 'plank of wood impersenation' part :3

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! If you write like that i'm sure you know the books of Louise Rennison, if not, read them!!

    ReplyDelete