Wednesday 25 May 2011

Curse the Poi??!!

Okay, all this started when I was at a music festival. I was having an awesome time when I saw a stall that sold spinning poi (not spinning koi as my friend mistook it for, coz that would be stupid) if you haven't heard of spinning poi they are like tennis balls with ribbon and string attached to them, (see a lot less stupid than koi.)
Anyway, I saw them at this stall and, because I am me, decided to buy them.
BIG mistake.
As it was the last day of the festival I decided to see if I was any good with them, but just as I was taking them out of the bag my mum told me to keep them in the bag they came in so they didn't get lost.
So, as I did what I was told, I just started swing the bag around, it was going pretty well (as well as swinging a bag around goes) until I misjudged where I was swinging it and whacked myself in the face with it.
Well, the journey home seemed uneventful after that, apart from the fact that that my nose was swelling like a hot air balloon.
The doctor’s appointment was by far the worst thing I have ever done in my life so far.
As I walked in to the roomed to see the doctor I sat down and he asked me what I had done, and the only thing I could say was:

"I hit myself in the face with the spinning poi but at least I kept them in the bag so they didn't get lost."

!!!!!

I knew from the look on the doctor’s face that he was trying so hard not to laugh, and I suppose that looking back at it was pretty funny.

And they have stayed in the back of my draw ever since

*Sigh*

Well until next time

The Truthful one

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment