Sunday 29 May 2011

Soaked

Avast ye land lubbers, it is aye the truthful one back yet again with…*cough, cough*, maybe I should stop talking like this *splutter*.
Anyway, I’m back with some more random news.
Well, I guess you’re all wondering why on earth I’m talking like a pirate, (and no it’s not a new level of insanity) It is because today I went with my friend to see…what for it…
Pirates of the Caribbean: On stranger tides.
Yay
So as your all probably reading this thinking that it is all normal, well, you should know by now.
Nothing.
Is.
Ever.
NORMAL!
At least anything that appears on here.
So, as I was happily watching the film, seeing Johnny Depp attack someone with his sword, my friends next to me started passing something along the aisle towards me, along with some muttering, the object finally reached me.
It was my best friends phone.
Well it was obviously turned off, and as there were at least 6 people between us I didn’t want to interrupt the film with me returning a phone, so I put it in my pocket until the end of the film. Their was only one problem
I.
Forgot.
I.
Had.
The.
Phone!
As the credits came up and people started leaving the venue, my best friend started questioning us to see which one of us had the phone, but seeing as I forgot I had the phone, and only remembered I was the last one with it, I told him I had dropped it.
As you can probably expect he went loony (and I mean more loony than he already is) and started franticly looking under rows of chairs desperate to find his phone. A couple of minutes later I realised that I had put the phone in my pocket, and thought about telling him that I had it so I was about to tell him when he came over and,
Sat on me!
Yes your eyes have not deceived I did put down that he sat on me, and it wasn’t in the “oh I’m sorry, too dark to see quickly get up” sort of way. He just came over sat on me, flattening me against the chair, and said:
“If you don’t give me the phone I’ll just stay sitting here.”
Which is when I realised he was sitting on my hand that had his phone in.
Well I pointed this out to him but he didn’t believe me, so using my arm that was free I shaved him quite hard so that he would get off. It worked and he got his phone back, so everything was looking up for him. But for me this cinema trip has ended up with me:

Going to go watch a film
Me being given my friends phone and forgetting I had it
Being sat upon
And being covered in cola

Yes the last one is true. As I realised when my friend got off me that he had sat on my half full cola drink and it exploded all over my jacket.
So the moral of this story:
Don’t take your friends phone and forget you have it.

Well I’d better go wash/burn my jacket
The Truthful One
Over and out
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment