Thursday 26 May 2011

Bugs. Need To. DIE.

That's it

Bugs. Need.To.Die!!!

Don't get me wrong I’m at one with the earth, all for stopping global warming, global dimming, saving the rain forest, etc.

and to all you bug lovers out there, I’m sorry but they are EVIL and they need to DIE.
I mean okay they help pollinate and with out them we would probably die but why would a bug need to go into my SCHOOL BAG.

!!!!

For one thing there are no flowers in my bag therefore no pollen
And second my friends are freaked out by bugs WAY more so it would have made sense to bug them instead (Hehehe, Sorry for the cheesy bug pun it was just to tempting XD)
So anyway there I am reaching to get my pen out of my bag when all of a sudden this fly comes out and lands on my desk, and I could have sworn it was staring at me.
So I did the obvious thing (well in my mind it was obvious thing) and stared back.
MWAHAHAHA
BUG STARING CONTEST!!
Must not blink
Twitch, twitch
...
NOOOOOOOOO!
I BLINKED
Poo.

Anyway after having a staring contest with the bug I could tell it was about to fly away, when my friend, who was sitting next to me realized there was a bug on the desk and FREAKED OUT. Like, massive, over the top, insane freak out.
...

The next thing I know he is franticly hitting the bug yelling
"DIE, DIE, DIE"
Now anyone who was on looking this, I would just like to say "I apologize on his behalf, he was not aiming it towards you, it was the bug."
Anyway he has, in the kindest way possible, got lousy aim, and yet managed to hit the bug.

!

Just as I was about to start feeling sorry for the bug, the strangest thing happened,
The bug came back to life!!
Hallelujah.
And from the look on my friends face he was extremely shocked (probably from the fact he actually managed to hit the bug).

But even with this in mind
Bugs,
Need,
To,
Die.

G2G
The Truthful One
Over and out
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment