Friday 3 June 2011

Why do birds hate my window???

Hello people of the world it is I, The Truthful One writing another amusing (or not you pick) blog entry, telling you all about the completely INSANE world we live, eat, sleep, and crack lame jokes in.

But anyway going back to the topic in mind, I have got a theory that I have come up with.

Birds hate my window.

It is as simple as that.
So far there has been Taylor the pigeon (that still hasn't come back, hazzah!) that sits and bangs its head against my window.
And now there is a new member of the window haters club, a blackbird that I have decided to call Greg, as it seems rude to call it, It. Anyway Greg had a much more vigorous approach to what the pigeon did.
Greg was probably thinking in his little brain that "Hey the pigeon managed to make that girl fall off her chair; I bet I could take it a step further and make her heart stop altogether."
Well ha-ha “Greg” you only made me jump a mile in the air, not stop my heart beating.
See this Greg’s approach to this was to fly at 50mph at my window and slam into it.
But don’t worry bird enthusiasts little Greg lives. He didn’t even stop flying after he crashed into my window either.
He just turned around and flew quickly in the opposite direction,
Until another day Greg.
Until.
Another.
Day!

Well g2g
Until next time bird fans and foes
The Truthful One,
Out,
Peace.

1 comment: