Wednesday 1 June 2011

Pigeons Be Gone

Okay over the past few weeks there has been a pigeon (That I have named Taylor) that has nested in the tree outside of my bedroom window, which is fine, until it decides to find as many possible ways to annoy me!
Right well it started off when I was sitting here typing away at my English homework, when all of a sudden Taylor comes and lands on the flat roof outside my window and stared at me, which I ignored thinking he would fly away soon enough. Well I THOUGHT he would, instead after ten minutes I could still feel him glaring at me, which after ten minutes really bugged me. So I got up and started banging on the window, luckily he flew off pretty quickly.
He continued to do this for about a week, and then stopped coming which I thought was brilliant as I would stop looking like a fool banging on the window.
But it didn't last long.
Because a couple of nights ago I was sitting here doing my science homework (by the way I’m not obsessed with homework, I just get it out of the way so I can be insane a lot more) when I started hearing banging at my window, which when I looked up gave me quite a fright.
Taylor.
Was.
Banging.
At.
My.
Window.
But I think me falling off my chair scared him off.
And he hasn’t been back.
Yet.

Well g2g
Hehe
The Truthful One
XD

1 comment: