Sunday 7 August 2011

Talyor Returns!!!


I new it was to good to be true. I mean a month or so has gone past and there has been no sign of Taylor...Until now. Please note: if you haven't been reading my early posts, go back and read them, otherwise this post will seem to make no sense, like math, so just go back and read them. Anyway, I was sitting in my room reading the 7th Harry Potter book (Yay!) when I hear the oh-so familiar sound of a pigon banging its head against the window. I turn round to see Taylor, sitting there at my window, and even though taylor is quick I was quicker. I grabed my camrea and took a photo of him.
RESULT!!!
So here is Taylor below:
Yes the demon in all its glory... and rain.
I know this isn't the best photo in the world, But like I said he is quick.
LOL
And to any pigion fans out there, I hold nothing against pigions, blackbirds or any species of bird, I actully quite like them, but as you can probably tell, dis bird is CRAZY!
Taylor it's your turn in the lime light, your an internet star. (A crazy internet star but a star all the same!)
Well,
Suppose I should finish the book!
The Truthful One
Over and Out
XD

No comments:

Post a Comment